[at-l] Re: SeaWolf 42's Mailing

--
In a message dated 12/3/2002 11:12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
icw39@ncfreedom.net writes:

> I did meet the guy
> in 2001, and I don't think he is a fraud, and the cause sounds like it
> is a personal, positive undertaking for him, so I can deal with it .

It would have been nice if he told us which option he was taking, #1 or #2
according to the website, www.voshpa.org, but convienently left that out.
And by the looks of it, he's trying to pay for his trip on your dollar!

Since I'm a *member* of ALDHA and the at-l, please, if anything, donate in my
name and I'll climb Kilmanjaro.

Sorry to spam the list, but I feel this is a worthy cause.

Sly