[at-l] Happening again

> Women often do not understand that to many men it's
> often simply a game that is played most of their lives.
> Then they go out to lunch together as friends.

Rogene, this is a terribly unfair thing to say.  Absolutely true, but unfair
none-the-less.  ;)

My wife and I had this conversation shortly after we were married.  She
wanted to know why men always play at killing one another.  She was
surprised at the answer because it's so simple: The 'game' is actually
called "Alpha male."

> Gals simply are not taught this tactic.

The basic male drive is eat-breed-kill.  The basic female drive is
eat-breed-nurture.  It's a fine distinction...

Shane