[at-l] Junk Mail from ALDHA Directory?

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> --
> bullard@northnet.org writes:
>
> > I got it too.  This strikes me as an abuse of the
> directory.
> >

> #5, Who does ALDHA sell or give this list to anyway?
>  How much money could
> they possibly make?  Aren't there better ways to
> raise money?  I can think of a few.

ALDHA publishes the members list and sends it to all
ALDHA members.  They're not selling the members list.
This was an abuse of the ALDHA directory by an ALDHA
member, not ALDHA.

I got the letter also.  What really bothered me was
the envelope - sent with lawyer stationary!

Camel AT98
Starman PCT 00
Tim CDT 02