[at-l] PA Ruck Attendees

Who is coordinating this year's PA Ruck 2003?  Would it be a good idea to
keep a list of attendee's?  I have one from last year in Word 2000 format
with names, trailnames, email addresses and city/state.  It also states if
they were hostelling or camping. It is, not at all, a complete list of last
years attendees.  Just a thought.  Or is it too soon to start such a list?
Maybe we could include, something to the effect of, A "who needs a shuttle
from where" category.  By the way, anyone else going besides me?
I'd be glad to start:

Gary Roberts	groberts@npr.org <mailto:groberts@npr.org> 	Rockville,
MD		camping site # ??