[at-l] My Hike, was Junk Mail from ALDHA Directory?

>Hmmm. I wonder what a thru hike carrying cylinders of oxygen might be
> >worth to the Maine Appalachian Trail Land Trust?

I was very impressed by the your trust's board of directors.

While I am more inclined to give even my small donations only to more
established organizations, I got to thinking of how many miles I've walked
this past year on lands protected by similar groups.

One of my new discoveries was a beautiful land trust property just north of
Ogunquit, ME that happened to be putting on a celebration of sorts.  They
had a display showing all the lands protected by land trusts in that part of
Maine.  Remarkable what ordinary people can do.

To make a long story short, I sent off a $100 check yesterday, that would
otherwise have been pissed away.  I figured that I really didn't need that 2
oz credit card size (well almost) digital camera at Radio Shack.

Please spend don't spend it all on beer.

Rick B