[at-l] Its happening again

--
In a message dated 12/02/02 7:56:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mcdermot@verizon.net writes:

> I for one do not enjoy reading these posts that are overly critical or
> hateful. I think it would be best to keep the tone civil.  Anyone else
> agree?

As I noted in a post maybe 6 or 7 months ago when we were in the middle of
one of these things, I never met the man, have no personal opinion on him one
way or the other but I would like to meet him some day.  And I am good
friends with a number of the folks here who are solidly in the anti- camp.
Still, I like to reserve judgement til I know something personally or have
reasonable facts on which to judge.

So, until I'm able to form an opinion, I tend to ignore the venting, but it
does get a tad boring.

Black&blue