[at-l] Re: Fuel in Mail - Bad idea

Well, as the saying goes: your mileage may vary.

This past summer I mailed myself 2 resupply boxes from the metro
New York City area up to Vermont, with bottled alcohol in both
boxes and it all came through fine.  It was in the original plastic
bottles I'd bought it in at the auto supply store, unopened and
undisturbed.  Maybe that made a difference.  Or was it the
bouncing around in your truck?  I transferred the alcohol to a
Nalgene fuel bottle while I was packing up because the original
containers weren't really resealable.

concordia, LT '02