[at-l] Deja Vu and a piece of cheese

Welcome back, Radar!  This is also the same reason I have signed off in the
past.  However, now I see that this runs in cycles.  I just click the tab
that says FROM and delete all the people who are involved in that
discussion.  That way I do not miss all the good things so many folks say
and do not waste my time.

It is kind of the same thing as when I have a really good piece of expensive
cheese.  Some of it gets moldy, so I try and carve off that part without
loosing the good stuff.

Hummingbird

---