[at-l] Its happening again.

Slim,

Reference your post, dated 12-1-02.

You know, for a girl who is frightened by rocks (;->) you make a lot of
sense.

Psychologists observed, through numerous tests, rats kill mice for no
discernible reason.  They can't explain why they do it.

I'm dazzled when people foam at the mouth merely reading a post by or about
certain people, virtually regardless of what the post says.  The people who
react in this manner seem to be otherwise sane, informed, and marvelously
helpful.

You ask, "Does his history, or anyone else's, actually cause harm to
ouselves (sic) or the Trail?  If not then what does it matter?"

If I believed a person was actively achieving something evil (whatever that
is), then I would try to do stop him.  I don't see that here; these seem to
be clashes of personality.  I don't wish to diminish myself by needlessly
trying to diminish others.  Pissing on someone is worthless unless it
accomplishes something.  I fail to see anything worthwhile  accomplished
during these exercises.

Happy Trails to you too.  Here's to you, Slim.

Steve