[at-l] Its happening again

I've never heard of Ryan Black listing anyone on this list.

I do think that the majority of people here have no interest pro or con in
WF or Trailplace and wish that they would never ever have to hear about
either one here on AT-L again. I do find it a puzzlement why this fellow can
inspire such ardent rancour on one hand and the desire to defend him on the
other. But nothing new can be added to the bickering one way or the other,
since both sides are running on pure emotion, so why don't you just run it
off list. Please.

And this is from someone that you all know enjoys a good argument, but this
isn't a good one since neither side is going to alter their positions and
the rest of us don't care..

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"