From: "J Bryan Kramer" <jbryankramer@msn.com>
To: "Ron Martino" <yumitori@montana.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 5:32 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] Hunting and Hiking...

There are several Georgia State Parks in Northern Georgia, Amicalola, Vogel
and Black Rock for example. I don't think they have extensive hiking trails
tho. Vogel has some trails. GSMNP is probably the best choice but it may be
too far to travel and I'm not sure if the scouts have out of state travel
restrictions.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"