[at-l] AT-L FAQ?

--
"Has anyone thought to mention other hiking lists, such as the many
Yahoogroups - BackpackingLight, BackpackGearTest and the many regional
hiking groups?

Bill..."

Yup. Often. Just a few weeks ago, Pittsa posted these:

http://appalachia.outdoors.org/bbs/
http://www.hypernews.org/HyperNews/get/trails/Appalachian.html
http://www.trailstories.com/
http://www.trailquest.net/ATTrailQuest.html