[at-l] AT-L FAQ?

I tried to be a bit subtle and not start the usual "pissin match." I
expressed two preferences for those seeking "FAQ" equivalents. I
probably shouldn't have alluded to other options I consider less
desirable. The follow up comments are even less desirable and not a
complement to our campfire.

We really don't need these comments as they are very off topic -> not
trail related and only devoted toward personality issues.

Has anyone thought to mention other hiking lists, such as the many
Yahoogroups - BackpackingLight, BackpackGearTest and the many regional
hiking groups?

Bill...