[at-l] AT-L FAQ?

a message dated 11/29/2002 11:58:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> There are some "resources" I
> would avoid, as such places impose rules against discussion of any
> other resources as well as any opinion differing from their omnipotent
> one.

With that OB means Wingfoot's Trailplace.

Absolutely he means Wingfoot's Trailplace!  I have seen some sorryass
excuses for "trail advocacy" and Trailplace is not one of them.  I would
hazard a guess that I was one of the first ones on this list tossed by
Dan.  Not that I give a rats ass or even a "shrinks ass" but were I to
issue a caution  such as the "resources" one listed above, I would, most
certainly affix a proper name  as the subject of my vitriol, rather that
one might reasonably survey the subject of thruhiking with their own
subjectiveness.

It's all good here though, even with OB's philosophy that there really
is nothing new under the sun that he couldn't tell you, should you ask
or not.

And sometimes, that's the rub!

Jack  VBG  and Jim, you walk softly now, ya heah?  ;)