[at-l] a real thru-hiker review on the digital vs film issue - made me th...

--

I read Lightenbolt's review of the Nikon, checked out his photos and kept on
searching for a better camera.  No offense to Lightenbolt, but this was a

<A HREF="http://www.cnet.com/frontdoor/0-1.html?tag=stbc.fd";>CNET.com</A>

<A HREF="http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html";>Steve's Digicams -</A>

Sly