[at-l] Hiking Plans

Well, I'm not committing myself yet but my insurance question was prompted
by the notion that I might do a 6 week section or two next year.  I'm
thinking from Springer to Damascus or thereabouts to start .  My wife isn't
thrilled by the idea but proposing it as a compromise to a 6 month thru, it
didn't seem so bad to her.  Anyway,  I have a commitment the 1st week of
April, so unless I can change that (not 100% sure I want to.  It's a plan I
made more than a year in advance) I won't be in Pittsburgh's group
hike.  Maybe the last 2 weeks of April and as much of May as it takes to
get to wherever I decide is enough.  Maybe (bigger maybe 'cuz I haven't
proposed this domestically yet)  I'd do another 4-6 weeks in late
August/Sept starting where I left off.  Not really a plan at this
point.  More like hopeful thinking.

sAunTerer