[at-l] Long Distance Hiking Around the World

Topher et al.,

Here's a web site that has tons of links to tons of trails; some
commercial sites, yes, but also personal pages from hikers all over
the world, and organizational ones, too (though I haven't spotted
the ATC site, hmmm).

http://www.traildatabase.org/

It's a big world, and somebody's got to hike it!

concordia