[at-l] On Topic Question

It's too late tonight to take that hike I need after that last blast
(apologies to all) but I do have a serious on-topic question.  I have a
health insurance plan will continue into my retirement.  It is accepted by
many providers throughout NY and in parts of VT, Mass, NJ, and PA near the
NY border, even some places in Canada.  It's good anywhere but not
necessarily for direct billing.  I have to pay, have the provider fill out
the form and get reimbursed.  I'm sure there are no participating providers
in GA, NC, TN, VA, and others along the AT.  What does one do about that
when hiking far from your health insurance home?  Carry some forms just in
case you need them?

sAunTerer