[at-l] Hunting and Hiking...

Perhaps in Maryland, but I don't think this shooting would have been
prevented had she worn blaze orange down to her underwear. The articles
suggest this hunter shot at motion, not viewed target. This was the
first outing for this girl in the woods of NoGA, who apparently did not
understand that grey sweatshirts and jeans weren't appropriate
garments, particularly when leaving the path in search of "relief."

As this trip was loosely sponsored by BSA, I wonder if the leaders had
adequate opportunity to educate this girl about the issues of hiking
and camping, beyond putting one foot ahead of the other. Many people
are feeling guilty about this event, including the victims on both
sides of the muzzle.

Bill...