[at-l] No Hunting?

>I have not seen the ATC/NPS MOU with PA, but if it is typical, then  > it
>comes up for renewal every 5 years and most issues are back on the > table.

Thanks, Walt.

Here is a follow up:  Why does the ATC consider virtually all the Trail to
be permanently protected if passage of the footpath is subject to renewed
MOUs?

I had just assumed (yea, I know) that when miles of the AT were reported to
be permanently protected in the back of each months ATN, that some sort of
permanent easement or out-right ownership interest had been obtained.  Are
the private lans which are reported to be permanently protected that also
subject to renewal of agreements?

Rick B