[at-l] re: Wild animals... was Hiker Shot By Hunter

In a message dated 11/25/2002 2:53:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chaynes@megalink.net writes:

> I find it difficult to understand why people think protected animals are
> wild? They aren't they are like the animals in National Parks, not wild
but
> artificial managed, just a big zoos without cages.

(Trying to figure your logic here)  Do you live next to a game preserve and
sometimes they run
through your backyard? How often do you see these "unwild" animals on your
excursions?

HIKER7s