[at-l] AT Hiker Shot By Hunter

I suspect her forearm took a lot of the energy. Alternatively, it may
have run along her sterum before impacting her clavicle. In any case,
any gunshot wound survived is a very lucky thing. I'd say the hunter is
lucky, also.

Many things about this story doesn't add up, especially with someone
firing a round in very low light. I wonder if this was a dropped gun or
other bizarre accident.

I expect that we will hear more about it around Georgia, as there is a
lot of anger at the hunter expressed. I hope folks have attended to the
number of changes in this story, from vagueness to an abdomenal shotgun
blast to the current story. There are probably a number of facts still
unknown.

Bill...