[at-l] Anyone go hiking this weekend?

I'm leading a backpacking trip for Atlanta Single Hikers this week-end thro=
ugh the southen
Nantahalas in North Carolina. We depart a carpooling point at Mansell Road =
Park 'n Ride Friday
morning around 10 am and plan to part at Deep Gap and take the side trails =
to Glassmine Gap and
return sobo on the AT. Looks like I'll have my 16 yo daughter Alec with me =
and her friend Jessica
known for her blond dreads. Also looks like we have half a dozen atlanta si=
ngles signed up.
Haven't been group backpacking in ages, so this is going to be FUN !!

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/