[at-l] Stoves - My Two Cents Worth

We've made mention of the water content of rubbing alcohol several times
lately, that water is in there since it has been found that 70% alcohol is
the most efficient at killing microbes, the 100% stuff doesn't work as well
(it seals the outside layer of microorganisms before they are killed). Just
in case anyone is wondering.