[at-l] Signing off for a bit

--
Well, folks, I'm going to be really tied up the next month or so, probably
until The Ruck.  I'll be online from time to time, but probably not often
enough to keep receiving the list mail.  So I'm going no mail for awhile - I
know you are all disappointed by that, as you will undoubtedly miss my vague
and pointless ramblings :-)

I'd say "play nice" but figure those odds ;-)

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  and hopefully I'll see a lot of you
at the Ruck.

Red