[at-l] 7.5 pound base weight

No, ha!
not buying anymore Stuff.

I've got my gear already, and am pretty comfortable with my choices. I am
packing for Fe. storage and DUMPING Stuff like you wouldn't believe!  I'll
probably bring more Stuff to the Ruck to sell.

Cleaning out one's house to fit It All in a little storage locker is like
packing for a lightweight trip, in some ways. Only not as exciting.

The 7.5 pound list was thrown out there purely for your amusement and
discussion. I, too, wondered about that priceless "Buy" button - wonder how
many sets they sell?

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: