[at-l] PA Ruck & Nomand

--
LOL,  I guess I will just have to go out and buy an ATV then... I was looking
forward to snowmobiling though...  shucks...  ( V.B,G, )   Heck I might go
out and get me one of those electric two wheel scooters I saw on the today
show... sure would save on the the ole knees going up and down those hills
and good for 13 miles,  a respectable BP distance to hike in one day,  just
have to find the AT shelters that have electricity running to them,  that is
about every other one right?....... ( Sparky says with a wink, a nod  and a
smile)

  So,  Is Kurt going to be there at the AT Ruck?

  Sparky....  Usually not a trouble maker...