[at-l] Meanderings

This is a radio program on our local NPR station hosted by Truman
Ingalsbe.  Truman Thru hiked the AT and is an avid hiker.  He also works at
EMS.  The F-man met him awhile back hiking in the delaware water gap.  I
will let Truman tell you about his show:

My name is Truman Ingalsbe, and I will be your host and guide on this
introspective and speculative look at ourselves, the open road, the
myriad enticements of Mother Nature, and the far flung lesser traveled
places of our planet and times via the radio.

Our station can be picked up on the WEB at
www.wdiy.org

I would recommend that you all tune in tomorrow at 11:00 am to listen
to him.  It might cool and mellow down the list a bit.  What is way cool
is that I can watch Sunday Morning on the TV (the only television show
trhat I watch regularly) and then listen to Turman.  A great way to spend
a Sunday morning.

Happy Hiking
Grey Owl