Re[4]: [at-l] Fwd: Snowmobiles - LONG

> How  outrageous?  Preventing  visitors  from  destroying  their
> park. What will
> government  think  of  next. Enforcing the endangered species act
> just to save a
> rare and endangered creature is petty compared with what is
> happening right here
> in my town.

Well on point one, the park I mentioned is very large, 21,000 acres, and
hiking is only allowed on a small portion of the park. The rangers who
infest this particular park have the worst attitude of any I have ever met
and I think they just block hiking and backcountry camping just to cut down
on their workload not out of any higher principals.

The ESA problem is that it is being MIS-used to deny public access.

Bryan