[at-l] nonsense, or not....

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> So the hikers now have the option of walking up a ramp or using the stairs.
> What I don't undestand is the huge addtional cost involved building the ramp.

We were told by the cru there when we stopped for lunch that a group of
people spent several very strenuous hours coming up one of the side
trails in wheel chairs using ropes, pulleys, etc, to stay there. So, it
did get used by the group that reminded them that the ADA applied, etc.
(And really, going up in a wheel chair would be hard...but i think the
route back down would be just plain scary!)

--sugardaddy