[at-l] Reciprocator brushcutters, 2-cycle vs 4-cycle

Anyone out there have firsthand knowledge about whether the 4-cycle
RedMax reciprocator is quieter than their 2-cycle?  I'm now using
a 2-cycle one for trail maintenance.  The 4-cycle costs $579 and
I'm wondering if it's worth asking my managing agency to buy one.
	-- eArThworm