[at-l] Thanksgiving on the trail

Its been 2 or 3 years since my wife and I and a couple Canada Jays spent
Thanksgiving at Ethan Pond Shelter, but I remember the meal well:

Thick slices of turkey breast from the deli
Stovetop Stuffing
Rolls
Brussel Sprouts picked the day before
Butter
Cranberry Sauce
Mountain House Cobler

I am kind of ashamed to admit that my favorite part was the little round can
of jellied cranberry sauce.

Some years ealier I had a Thanksgiving of Ramen Noodles with lipton's cream
soup mixed in with a can of turkey parts and two Newtons.  Mmm.

Rick B