[at-l] Those dirty little parapackers!

--- at-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net wrote:
> > His moniker "the Watcher" is not a just clever trail name,
> its called voyeur- ism, peeping Tom-ism, even smacks of
stalking.  Its a game with him
### [side note] Him? We've tagged a gender here? Yow!

>         ***   Thanks for the information. I wasn't aware of
> the stealth aspect/psychological fear part. As an AT
maintainer, what you told me would be enough information for us
to take action and report this person. What you described is
fully within menacing or stalking and would qualify for police
action...
>        My only decision would be whether to post a note at
this shelter indicating state police and rangers had been
notified and were looking for this individual...

### OK, not to minimize the paranoia or anything (and the whole
thing might creep *me* out, had I been there), but I can't help
but consider the possibility that this whole tempest is nothing
more than some dirty little parapacker, escaped and gone astray,
out of the capable watchful [sic] eyesight of Our Man Milo. Am I
the only one who has had the thought cross their mind "Hey, is
this all just Julio out there, behind a tree, muttering in
secret 'I am the Avery Monitor of Love'"??? How tall were those
scraped letters, Slim?