[at-l] Re: 'The Watcher'

Actually there is no "person" to report as yet, only an event.  I copied
the ATC with my reply to Slim and this the response I got.

Steve

<Snip>
Thanks for the report, Steve.  I'll forward it to our Trail Management
and Info folks so they're aware of it and can follow up as appropriate.

Regards,

Lauren Post - Web Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conference
lpost@appalachiantrail.org