[at-l] Re: When is poop, poop?

--

-------Original Message-------

From: Steve Adams
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 1:30:45 PM
To: janl2@mindspring.com; atted@tampabay.rr.com
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: When is poop, poop?

Jan,

Reference your post, dated 11-20-02, asking "Ooooh, wouldn't that hurt? I
mean, wouldn't the legs get hung up?" regarding Ted's belief that "(poop)
becomes a stool when in passes through the pyloric sphincter."

Don't worry too much. Your concern is only warranted in the event of Breech
Poop. Just reach in and turn it around.

Steve

XXXXXXXX  You'll need very long, flexable, and skinny arms.  Well I gotta go
 we're picketing a proctologist office this afternoon.
Ted, BTW, poop DOESN'T just happen, it is created.

.