[at-l] GVP GEAR SALE

Hi Folks
Glen asked me to pass on this information.
See ya
John O

GVP Gear announces the 2002 year-end blowout. Closeout G4 packs for $50!
These packs are brand new, and covered by the warranty and return policy
detailed at www.gvpgear.com These packs are closeouts, available in size
MEDIUM only, and do not contain the latest design changes (current model G4
packs have even heavier mesh, an enhanced waistbelt, revised shoulder strap
attachment points on the bottom of the pack). The packs will be available
on a first-come first-served basis - I have about 40 packs. Place an order
for a regular G4 on the website. When you get the order confirmation,
ignore the price and pay $50 for the pack (California customers still have
to add sales tax - total for a pack only would be $53.87). When I get the
payment, I'll figure out that you want a closeout model pack. Shipping is
included in the price. Merry Christmas!
Glen "Homemade" Van Peski