Re[2]: [at-l] AT Maps & Guides

"...I      think      most      of      the     merchandise     is     at     <A
HREF="http://www.atctrailstore.org/";>http://www.atctrailstore.org/ "

The  website  lists  all the merchandise, but I couldn't find the guide book/map
collection  listed  at  the special Mid-November to Xmas price. Nor could I last
year.

However,  the  site  TJ mentions has phone numbers, FAX etc. You can get to be a
member  quickly  and  probably  order  at  the  same time. Don't delay, however.
Christmas  is  but  a  month away. Early March -- when many will be starting the
trail -- is just 101 days away.

Weary