[at-l] Pic; try 2

--
http://jaymes.virtualave.net/IMG_0085_small.JPG

This is the latest stupid in a long line. I'm making these pair of Bugle
Boy polyester pants into the "perfect" hiking pants. This step was to
cut off half the legs and make them convertibles. However, as you can
see I didn't quite follow the seams correctly. To add injury to insult,
I hand-sewed the piece I had to cut back on, because I wasn't paying
attention when I ripped the seam. I can't wait till I do the zippers.

Casey