[at-l] When is poop, poop

--
"What does one do if there is a couple feet of snow on the ground?"

Steve rote:
Poop is approximately 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit upon exiting. It "disappears"
readily when deposited upon two feet of 32 degree semi-solid stuff
(scientific terminology). [The term "disappear" is situational. You
probably won't be there when it re-appears.]

XXXXX  I don't mean to belittle you, Steve, butt the correct term is "Ghost
Poopie"

Here's a thought for an OT Thread: When does poop begin? Is it when food
is consumed? Is it at the moment of emergence? Is it in the bowel?
Exactly where in the bowel? And, does poop have a choice whether to emerge?

XXXXX  My Belief is that it becomes a stool when in passes through the
pyloric sphincter.  It becomes a Turd when it reaches the ascending colon,
and is a fully developed Poop when any portion protrudes through the rectum.
Ted - Pro-Poopie
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]