[at-l] gear?

Well, I broke down and ordered a ULA P2 last night, which should knock at
least another two pounds out of my load.
I was talking to Brian, and mentioned a pack company that had an
interesting option a few years ago. You broke in their aluminum stay-ed
pack, and when it was nice and comfortable you could send the stay back and
they would copy it into a carbon stay, for a price of course. Unfortunately
I can't remember who offered this... does anyone remember?

skeeter