[at-l] Case closed. & RE: [at-l] Fwd: Snowmobiles

Before I left for a quiet relaxing weekend of camping, I read a note from
Ryan reminding us that this was a list about the AT.   I am reading between
the lines and assuming that he meant this wasn't a list for politics and
personal bashing of those who happen to have beliefs that are different from
our own.  I can see now that there was several who chose to ignore that
message.    I thought that the T-A list was created just for this purpose.
So those of you that feel the need to rant and criticize others will have a
place to do just that.  So how bout it?  Go over there for these
"discussions".

thank you!

t.