Re[3]: [at-l] OB Virus

If you are using Outlook you need to close the preview pane and then you can
delete the mail without opening it. There has been one virus, IIRC,  that
could infect your system just by opening the mail but I think that bug has
been patched. Almost always you have to open an attachment in order to get
infected.

Bryan