[at-l] Wanderlust and Kurt Russell

Yup, it was 2-4-2.    I have a Peak1 Cobra which weighs 4lbs which I adore
but I am looking at cutting some weight and 2 pounds would be a good place
to start.     I have never heard of sil-nylon before,  just how sturdy is
that...   I was reading in the www.trailjournals under 2002 at hiking
"Charlie Foxtrot" and he had one and loved it and had lots of room and then
I was looking through the PA Ruck 2002 pictures and saw one there...  They
look light and you answered my question on dryness and stability!

Sparky

                    KarenS62@aol.c
                    om                   To:     russ_a_drake@icpmech.navy.=
mil,
                                         cc:
                    11/18/02 12:55       Subject:     Re: [at-l] Wanderlust=
 and Kurt
                    PM                    Russell

In a message dated 11/18/2002 12:44:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,