[at-l] Hike Help

I have made the decision of trying to hike all of MA and CT this summer.  I=
 have actually hiked over 20 miles of the AT in CT but I don't mind rehikin=
g that section.  I do know that I want to finish at Hoyt Road in New York S=
tate.  I would have 2 weeks off in September (Maybe August, depending on wh=
en my son returns to school).  I am planning on maybe two zero mile days.  =
The total mile is 142 and I would be hiking 12 days for an average of almos=
t 12 miles a day.  I know that CT is kind of tough but I do not think this =
would be too unreasonable of milage for me.  Any thoughts as i know nothing=
 about MA?  Any infor would be useful.

Grey Owl