[at-l] AT is now revamped

--
For the second time in several months, I've had patients tell me "all about"
the AT.  You'll be happy to know that, "It is now paved end to end with all
the hills taken out of it."  Sadly however, "They don't allow any cars or
motorbikes on it."  The latter elderly gentleman walked it once, "In about 6
weeks."

Here I've spent all this money for hiking equipment.  The people on this
list should be ashamed of themselves for spreading lies, concerning the
difficulty of the trail.  Here I spent a fortune and had planned 5-6 months.
 I'll never believe ya'll again.

Ummm, wonder if the old boy was related to Felix?

Ted - Florida......"God's waiting room."