[at-l] Sports and Hiking {Was OB Virus}

--
In a message dated 11/17/02 12:14:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> To get this back on topic, what is your favorite way to follow your
> favorite teams while hiking? Do you like a text-messaging cell phone?

I ignore football when I'm hiking, which is why it is good that I have been
unable to hike lately with the spouse in the hospital.  BTW she was released
last night (thanks to all those who thought good thoughts on her behalf).

Black&blue (lifelong Buckeye fan - and I can't believe we are still
undefeated).