[at-l] (Guest Post) AT Maps for Sale

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Chris Power <cjpower@usa.net>.
* Please use <mailto:cjpower@usa.net> to reply to the sender.

For sale:

Complete set of official AT maps and guide books. I bought them new last year for my 2002 thru hike. They are in good condition.

$120

But wait there's more!

I'll throw in these other AT titles for free:
Walking the Appalachian Trail - Larry Luxenberg
The Appalachian Trail, How to Prepare For & Hike It - Jan D. Curran
The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day Hikes & Overnight Hikes - Victoria and Frank Logue
Appalachian Trail Workbook for Planning Thru-hikes - Chris Whalen
Backpacking, One Step at a Time - Harvey Manning
and even,
A Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson

Contact cjpower@usa.net

thanks,