[at-l] Snowmobiles

> In all of the on-going discussion of snowmobiles, so far I've seen ONE and
> one comment only regarding what I feel is the real problem here,
> and that is
> noise.  (I think J.B. Kramer mentioned it; too bad he also made the
> ridiculous assertion that the raising of this issue was merely "a politcal
> tempest designed to attack an administration which is unpoulular with
> radicals".)

My comment was aimed at the gasmasks on the park rangers crowd, I think they
are using junk science as a means to attack the administration that they
don't like.

 I already conceded that snowmobiles are just too noisy and probably stinky
for unfettered use in Yellowstone or any park for that matter. The only
caveat I have is whether they should be allowed on the normal road system in
the park.

Bryan