[at-l] Thanks, at-l....

--
Feelling all huggy, kissy Tom?  That's sweet, you're a really nice fellow.
Hehe....

Hey, here's one for you, I got all goose bumps when I read it the other day.
I meant to post back, but I think my computer jammed up or something, I
forget.

In a message dated 11/13/2002 2:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stephensadams@hotmail.com writes:

> This list has often been described as a virtual campfire.  People wander
> over, squint through the smoke, offer opinions, sometimes make mistakes,
> laugh or sulk for a while.  Time has passed allowing many wounds to heal.
> It is sometimes difficult to tell when a subject is "officially" OT.
> Allowances are sometimes made; special exemptions tacitly given.

What do you think?  I think that's a very cool description of the at-l.  Now
I remember why I didn't post.  I read something on WF's little list over
there, bad mouthing the ATC and an article about the at-l.  I meant to
mention it in the same post, but didn't want to stir up the fire!

Oh yeah, here it is.

In a message dated 11/12/2002 4:56:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,