-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hudson [mailto:hudsom@us.ibm.com]

The skin to sking warming was the old first aid method. My sister took a
wilderness first aid course a couple of years ago and what they recommend
now is filling three nalgenes with hot water. The victim goes into the
sleeping bag with one in each armpit and one in the crotch. You have large
arteries near the skin surface in these locations, which means you'll warm
up very quickly. They were all stuffed into bags to try this out, outside
in NH in Feb, and she said that withing 5 minutes they were all sweating
and fighting to get out of the bags. Of course they weren't hypothermic to
start with, but it proved the point...

You can keep all your bad jokes about this <g>, tis Friday, almost quitting
time, and I won't get to read them until Monday.
I think I hear a beer calling...

skeeter